Friday, August 29, 2008

Very Anti-Fashion.....



Normally, I am not political. Wait! I am very political but do not share that with the world. Only Loquacious, Vegas Shopper and my Partner-in-Crime know my inner political thoughts - which tend to be very politically incorrect.

So, when I was driving to my early morning client meeting this morning, and found out that Leader of the Geriatric Brigade decided to pick former Miss Alaska-Runner-up to be on his Election ticket as VP, my head was spinning at 100 mph with evil thoughts.

First.. she looks so old for 44 year old! My goodness, I am 44 turning 45. No excuse for the last-minutes long flight from Alaska to Ohio - she had the comfort of private jet!

Then... she could be VP of the US of A... from Alaska?!! - the state with the population of... 600K? 700K? where 52% of that is male - whose signature fashion is to have the faded circle on the Levi's from toting Copenhagen?! I have not yet recovered from the trauma of witnessing horrific "spitting" scenes in the white-collar offices in Alaska - even after 17 years...

And she has a nerve to call Hillary a whiner!


Mrs. Geriatric Brigade can coach her on some refined fashion... like Oscar.... that is... only if Mr de la Renta allows himself and his fine creation to be anywhere near the woman who probably smells like fish and gun powder?! No.. the best Mrs. Palin deserves is.... Tory Burch! Yuck!!

I told ya - I am very politically incorrect - it's nice to be female, non-Caucasian and over 40 because I cannot be politically incorrect on my own types!

Maybe, as my political contributions EVER to GOP - I should give a gift of 3 year subscription to Harper's Bazaar to Miss Alaska-runner-up.....

I feel generous!

No comments: